A healthy & Safe Environment
The program concerned with issues that guarantee access to clean drinking water, reduce environmental risks through managing water and sanitation resources, in addition to promoting high-quality practices and sustainable management of solid waste, water and sanitation for all.
- Sensitizing civil society and local communities to environmental challenges and participating in facing them, with a focus on solid waste management and recycling.
- Building capacity for local community organizations to develop strategies to ensure focused and sustainable interventions in dealing with environmental protection issues.
- Supporting recycling initiatives and the use of environmental materials implemented by local communities.
- Urging local communities to participate in improving the water and sanitation services provided by LGUs.
- Local communities are well formed, trained and equipped to carry out advocacy campaigns to improve services provided by LGUs.