The program seeks to ensure a comprehensive and high-quality education for all students in the Gaza Strip, through:
- Capacity building and qualification of teachers, especially new ones.
- Safe, non-violent, free from bullying and Gender sensitive educational environment.
- Create a safe friendly play areas for children to implement extracurricular activities such as handicrafts and drawing, allowing them to develop healthy behaviors.
- Providing social health services to students at all levels of education.
- Build and/or upgrade educational facilities to ensure access to technology for educational purposes.
- Involving students and their parents in ensuring a high-quality learning environment.
- Raising the efficiency of academic achievement among children, revitalizing after-school education programs, especially during emergencies.
- Improving the quality of education provided in kindergarten through equipping it with all capabilities (parks, games, computers, and the Internet).